Monday, April 12, 2010

The statue

Easter and spring brought many changes this year. Not the least of which is that this five year project of mine is reaching fruition...

....the statue is well enough done to sell it..


...it can go to a private home, or, more importantly, into a local park where all may enjoy it. So, i am looking for those who would forsake their private gain just a little, and pay for it to go where all may enjoy it...


Ok, I get asked alot "Why did you do it". An apt question....and the only real answer is because I wanted to......its like most of the things I have done....and, lets not forget the crazy guys who go mountain climbing...who do music for endless hours..who write books...hey, it sure beats out watching tv!....





This is during the killer snow storm of 2010...






This is some more of my work....






This is my own take on making an art movie....





More "Mom"...





I want to make community parks with edible landscaping..
The food forest is the way to go. it is less labor, park like, self-sustaining. I want to develop a replicable system of social organization that would install forest gardens in city parks around the world, tended by various groups and individuals. This will go with the installation of a sculpture park, featuring professionally landscaped edible plantings
Of course, a properly landscaped sculpture park will look as nice as any. Some of the prettiest plants and trees are food crops also. I'll probably hire a landscape architect, until I get the hang of it.

You can see more of my work at michaelsremodeling.com, and mikesconstructionwork.com

Here is some of my favorite music.

And this is some more of it

Some extra odd stuff....OOOOOOOO

Plus even more ....OOOOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment